Sink or Swim

Monday, June 26, 2006

How does this blogging thing work anyway...?

I have officially entered the 21st century. I am a Blogger. Why, you ask? I don't blame you for wondering. Over the past few months, I have become a blog-stalker. Most of the blogs I stalk involve parents who have recently adopted, or they are in the process of adopting. I have learned so much from these blogs, but most of all, I have seen how wonderful it is to be able to share photos and thoughts during the two-weeks in China when you meet your child. I am hoping that we will be able to do similar sharing during our trip. Thus, the blog. This is essentially my "trying to figure it out" post, so not much to share. We also have a website for our daughter that is designed more as a memento/keepsake for our daughter (email me if you'd like the link). It will not remain in place very long after we return from China. I'm hoping this site will. The photo is from our recent trip to Europe. I will try to do an entire post about the trip. Like most things, I am starting out with good intentions. We'll see where it goes. Anyway -- welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home