Sink or Swim

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Don't hate me because I'm incommunicative...

Or is it uncommunicative? Anyhoo, I'm not planning to post on Sink or Swim during our travels. Other travelers seem to have challenges accessing Blogger in China. Plus, many of my regular readers will be in China with me (can't wait!), and family and friends have access to my baby website. I just can't imagine trying to maintain two sites while traveling, so this is the one that will suffer. Once we are home, I am considering moving to a password protected site, but not right away. Don't worry, you'll get some notice, although I don't think I'm exactly a "high traffic" site... All positive thoughts, vibes, mojo, prayers and well wishes are hugely appreciated on our journey. I'll blog at you again soon! Lee

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Have a wonderful trip and I will look forward to seeing and hearing all about it when you return home.

2/20/2007 09:19:00 PM  
Blogger Emmie said...

I can't wait to read about your journey! Have a great and safe time!

3/01/2007 10:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home