Sink or Swim

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

But What Will She Wear?!

This question is a running joke in my family. I have practiced extensive retail therapy during our 16-month wait, but I've done it pretty frugally. First, I have had extremely generous friends who have given us lots of lovely things. Second, I am an end-of-season clearance connoisseur, and I have found so many great bargains. I couldn't resist this today. It's Baby LuLu and SO yummy. And it's the first thing I've allowed myself to buy in a 12 month size. Based on YuanDi's updated medicals, she's still pretty small (but right on target for her age in China). I haven't thrown all reason out the window, it was half price!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sofie said...

I agree with C. And I love Baby LuLu. I bought some of it on sale about 6 months ago. It is adorable. I hope you !-171 comes quickly. It really stinks to have to worry about it doesn't it?

1/13/2007 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Sofie said...

I meant to say I-171 not !-171.

1/13/2007 10:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home