Sink or Swim

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

But What Will She Wear?!

This question is a running joke in my family. I have practiced extensive retail therapy during our 16-month wait, but I've done it pretty frugally. First, I have had extremely generous friends who have given us lots of lovely things. Second, I am an end-of-season clearance connoisseur, and I have found so many great bargains. I couldn't resist this today. It's Baby LuLu and SO yummy. And it's the first thing I've allowed myself to buy in a 12 month size. Based on YuanDi's updated medicals, she's still pretty small (but right on target for her age in China). I haven't thrown all reason out the window, it was half price!

4 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I'm breaking down lately, too, on the whole "paying full price" thing. It seems nothing's too good for my baby now that she has a face! Heh. Well, okay, not NOTHING. But it no longer has to be practically free for me to buy it :)

1/10/2007 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I agree with C. And I love Baby LuLu. I bought some of it on sale about 6 months ago. It is adorable. I hope you !-171 comes quickly. It really stinks to have to worry about it doesn't it?

1/13/2007 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I meant to say I-171 not !-171.

1/13/2007 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger kikalee said...

Oh, that's precious. Yeah, full price for our gals is so worth it. You are bringing that to China, right? Good thing the Jujube isn't 12 mos or she'd be knocking on your door to snag that. I can't stop staring at her photo...she has the same expression as S.... so pensive.

1/22/2007 05:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home